35th ISPSO Annual Meeting in Dublin, Ireland
18th-24th June 2018
We live and work in fast changing times, where what was taken-for-granted can no-longer be relied upon. The digital age and network society are disrupting traditional organizations, and accepted norms are being challenged in every sector. This symposium will explore what conscious and unconscious desires and defences are at play for individuals and collective groups in today’s workplaces.
It invites you to apply a psychoanalytical lens using two distinct ways of looking. To be human is both to desire and to be anxious. It is also about defending against those anxieties particularly in uncertain times, and unchartered waters.
Full details: See the AM2018 website
- Submission of Paper & PDW Proposals: 5th Jan 2018 (now closed)
- Papers, Presentations and Workshops Confirmed: 17th February 2018
- Programme Announced: 24th February 2018
- On-Line Registration opens: 24th February 2018
- Early-bird registration closes: 27th April 2018
- Full Papers/Proposals submitted by 27th April 2018
- ANNUAL MEETING: 18th-24th June 2018