The following is the new ISPSO fee structure that offers members more flexibility, details are below.
- You self-select the fee you prefer to pay.
- Please pay the full fee unless you have a reason for paying a lower fee.
- If in doubt about which category to choose, you are invited to discuss your fee with the Administrative Director.
- All fee categories have full membership rights, including access to membership web pages, voting rights and attending members’ day.
There are three fee categories:
- Full Membership at $220 US—the expected fee from all members unless you have a reason for paying a lower fee. *
- Reduced Fee Membership $155 US—if you need to conserve resources due to limited income.*
- Low Income Membership $90 US—e.g. full time students, unemployed, member with very low income.
*During the early-bird period (ending 29 February 2020): Full Membership is discounted to $200 USD and Reduced Fee Membership is $140 USD
There is no further discount on the Low Income category.
You can pay chosen fee (if signed in) here